Student Administration Manager
- UNIVERSITY: Greater London
- Academic Services
Up to £36,516 per annum depending upon qualifications & experience
North-West England - flexible working
Burman are supporting our Higher Education client with the appointment of Student Administration Manager.
The Student Administration Department is key to ensuring the maintenance and smooth running of course and student administrative processes that underpin the successful delivery of academic programmes to the Institution’s student community.
The post holder will employ their knowledge and expertise to manage the day to day delivery of this core service ensuring the highest delivery standards are maintained at all times.
• First degree (honours) or equivalent experience in a relevant field
• Considerable line management experience within HE student and course administration
• Considerable knowledge and experience of the day to day operational management of a Course and Student Administration service (gained in an HE environment)
• Knowledge and experience of academic timetabling (ideally gained within an HE environment)
• Experience of actively contributing to appropriate external networks relevant to this post
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the QAA Quality Code and its impact and application across a Registry Service
Browse our related jobs
Find contract, permanent and fixed term positions in the Higher Education sector.
Culture Change Manager
Up to £43,000 per annum South Coast Flexible Contract Available Hybrid Working Fixed term c...
Burman are recruiting for a Quercus Consultant on an initial 3-month contract, outside of IR35. P...
Burman Recruitment is working with a UK leading University to recruit a Sustainability Manager....